The Matters Success Story
- Publishing since 1990
- Upbeat lifestyle magazine with a constructive attitude
- Quality stories and photography
- Upscale layout and design
- Taking a positive angle on local news and events
- Highlighting local personalities and goings-on
An Extensive Readership
- Mailed to 18,000 households in Maplewood and South Orange
- 32,000 potential readers
- Additional copies available in municipal buildings, real estate offices and local businesses in Maplewood, South Orange, West Orange, Millburn, Short Hills, Summit, Livingston, and Springfield.
A Healthy Readership
- Median age in Maplewood and South Orange is 36 years old.
- Savvy readers- over 60% of Maplewood and South Orange adults are college educated
- Secure, home owners- over 75% of Maplewood and South Orange housing units are owner-occupied
- Average household size in Maplewood and South Orange is 3.
- Family-focused: over 70% of Maplewood and South Orange households are family households
Who is reading MATTERS MAGAZINE?
- Audience: Our readers are involved, articulate, committed residents in the community.
- Income: The average household income for Maplewood is $150,000, in South Orange $177,000. 19% of Maplewood homes earn more than $200,000. 27% of South Orange homes earn more than $200,000.
- Occupation: 27.6% of local business owners, partners or corporate officers read local magazine. 28% of Maplewood and South Orange population uses public transportation with the average daily travel time of 38 minutes.
- Gender: Female 51%, Male 49%
- Education: Our readers are well educated. 69.9% attended college, and half of our readers hold at least one college degree.
- Readership: Our audience is comprised of approximately 40,000 readers. Our high pass-along rate means that every copy of MATTERS MAGAZINE is read by 5.5 people.
Since 1990, MATTERS MAGAZINE has been the source of information and entertainment for the most informed people in the area.
An Advertising Opportunity Not to be Missed
- We will design or customize your ad
- Get involved for as little as $210
- Custom packages available
For advertising opportunities, call Ellen Donker at 973.763.4900 or click here to email Ellen.